Tuesday 8 September 2015

My Mon Shea Journey

    Product | Mon Sheabutter Oil

Hey everyone!!
I know I haven't posted in awhile but all that's gonna change now. I will definitely try to post at least once a week.So yesterday I was at the Blogger's London Fashion Week hosted by blogger's Hangout. It was an Amazing event but I'll talk about all that in another post don't you worry. Anyway I met the two lovely ladies of Mon Shea and they told me all about the brand, what it stands for and what customers should expect from each of their products. Mon Shea is a skincare and hair care company that sources all its resources from West Africa (Ghana to be precise),in order to make quality natural exfoliating soaps and oils. I spoke to the owners of Mon Shea and they showed me different products they brought to the event as well as explained the benefits of each and every product. In the end I really liked the feel of the Shea butter oil when I rubbed it on the back of my hand so I took that to try out for a month and see if it's a product I would like to continue using. The Shea butter oil is said to improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks, deeply moisturise dry skin and for women/men of colour moisturise/enhance kinky hair growth. I personally am going to use this product to try improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks around my thighs and hip area. I will do a full review on the product after a month with before and after pictures showing my progress so definitely keep a look out for that but for now I am extremely excited to try this product, as of today I've used it on the areas I just mentioned and as a hand moisturiser and I must say I love the feel of it, however if you are to purchase this product seriously don't apply sparingly it is quite shiny. Anyway between this post and the progress/review post in about a month be sure to check out their website (http://monsheabutter.co.uk) x
SHARE:

No comments

© TARI. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig