Wednesday 9 September 2015

BLFW | Behind the scenes


   
   



    BLFW | Behind the scenes 

Hii Guys,
If you have read my last post then you'll know I said I would tell all about the event, if you haven't well go have a quick read :) I originally got an invitation to the event as a blogger however I ended up helping out with various odd jobs before both sessions of the event. As seen in the pictures above I mostly helped pack the gift bags,as well as set some of the display tables using goodies given to me by various brands that were also setting up. This gave me the opportunity to meet the owners and representatives of all the brands that were there,they were all nice and chatty (thank God) awkward conversations are not the one lol. Anyway that's it for now but be sure to keep a look out for the next post. I'll be talking all about being a blogger at BLFW xx
SHARE:

No comments

© TARI. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig