Thursday 8 September 2016

Perspex Whites


    

   

    

    

    


 
    Heels | Public Desire
    Choker | Asos
    Jumpsuit | Zara
    Trainers | puma 

Hi lovelies, I hope you're all well. As we're enjoying the last occasionally sunny days of British Summer and preparing for Autumn, I thought it was about time I posted something that really reflects the essence of this year's summer style. Perspex heels have become a thing and I really am here for it so thank you Kanye! They are just the perfect go to heels because of the many different ways you can wear them, this makes them a definite wardrobe must have. I'm pretty sure I'll be rocking these beauties all year round. We all know how difficult it is to get hold of yeezy merchandise so I am honestly delighted that a variety of high street websites made dupes of these available. Lastly if you were thinking of purchasing these heels, I would recommend sizing up because of the lack of elasticity in the material used to make them. Anyway let's talk about jumpsuits. They look amazing every woman. Why wouldn't you want to own a couple? This Zara one is one of my favourites, very effortless and comfortable allowing me to dress it up or dress it down. When purchased it did have a bralet attached to it that I cut out because I preferred it that way, don't ever be afraid to tweak some of your clothing pieces. If it scares you - do it! On that note like, share subscribe and stay inspired x
 
   
SHARE:

No comments

© TARI. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig