Monday 16 November 2015

Whites for Winter









    
     Trousers | Topshop 
     Sandals | New look 
                Photography | Aura Antares

Practical? It's really not. However it's just effortlessly stylishly isn't it? An all white look more or less has the same effect an all black look has. Encouraging you to strut your stuff and get through the day perfect for these long, cold winter days we're about to endure as a nation. White statement pieces are definite wardrobe essentials. If you're worried about staining your whites, don't be... I have got to be the messiest person I know and even I find it hard to get my whites dirty in winter. I don't know why, probably something to do with the cold, so shop whites!!!
                        
SHARE:

No comments

© TARI. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig