Monday 10 November 2014

Island addict




































Dress- River Island
Skirt- River Island 
Bag- Dorothy Perkins
Heels- eBay

I am seriously addicted to River Island, don't know why but their stuff just gives me life. This skirt has been on my wishlist for God knows how long and I finally purchased it yaay. I bought it in store so in true Tarie fashion I had to buy something else and I got this lovely black skater dress. For some reason when I tried both items on they actually looked good together so I thought hmm why not blog this, and well here we are. The heels are from an eBay boutique because I really wanted a pair and I couldn't find them anywhere *cries* Anywayy they are actually really comfy and a worthy investment i'll tell you that. So is the bag lol I love it its too cute.
SHARE:

No comments

© TARI. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig